End the Trickle

Re: End the Trickle

Postby foxtail » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:52 pm

I totally agree with this guy trickling is so stupid there no skill in it its like you are ither a offensive player or defensive once they showed trickling battles become 100x harder cause you need like over 100k troops to attack 1 castle xause they have a 10k trickle 101 its like wtf hours of troop making and lose to 1/10 of your army time and cost
foxtail

Postby Benjamin » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:28 pm

Not reading 4 pages of nonsense but here's my two cents. Remove trickle and make it a more brute force game, make one big badass battle rather than hundreds of them. And with this it's obviously that there needs to be a playing field implementation. This needs to be divided by castle and fort numbers, for example someone shouldn't able to to attack you when they have 10+ castles.
Benjamin

Postby Perseus the slayer » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:00 am

Trickling is a tactic... If you dont like it dont do that but i like it and it is most important option which made this game different with monster's games...
Perseus the slayer

Postby mammoth » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:01 am

I think we can all agree that trickling will end when people stop trickling. In that spirit I'm encouraging all of you to NEVER EVER trickle. Ever. And especially if you're my opponent. 😂
mammoth

Previous

Return to Suggestions & Feedback